Join Mandy + John Trapp for a 3-month mentorship to radically transform your relationship into a courageous, sacred, and intimate bond
This Is The Call to The Deepest, Most Fulfilling Love Relationship Of Your Life
Communion is an eye-opening, heart-widening deep dive into revealing the true blocks in your relationship, and the absolute potential to overcome them.
We are inviting 15 couples on a 3-month mentorship journey into dismantling the unhealthy thoughts, beliefs, and behaviours that keep both partners in a holding pattern that does not serve the highest growth and wellbeing for either.
This is not for the tire-kickers.
We strongly believe that every intimate relationship has been pre-agreed upon as a soul contract, and because of this, the greatest experiences of ecstatic love sit on top of a fragile foundation of the painful fear of rejection & abandonment.
It’s Time To Love Your Relationship Again
With mentorship and group support, you've found a safe place to dig deep and nurture your connection with self and each other
SMALL GROUP MENTORSHIP
COMMUNION // GUIDED PROGRAM
Connect with What Matters Most
The intention of this program is to courageously look at the core wounds that we've inherited from our childhoods, heal them with the support of our partners, and claim the divine masculine and feminine that we truly are, so that we can stand in our power for this (and every other relationship) going forward!
The key lies in a series of energetic tools and techniques that shine light on who you and your partner really are; and offer a framework for connection and communication that allows both of you to:
- Understand each other more deeply than ever before
- Feel heard, respected, and understood
- Interpret and work with each other’s unique Soul gifts
- And resolve any conflict, as you return to a state of sublime energetic harmony with each other.
Healing Your Inner-Child
Oct 11+ 24
Our first month together is a deep dive into our core wounds from childhood with the intention of creating awareness, permission to heal, and integrating tools for transformation.
Together, we will work closely with:
- Identifying what we needed, and didn't receive from our parents
- Digging into protective patterns
- Exploring co-dependancy as it mimics the on-going parent/child relationship
- Creating sacred space and unique spiritual practices to move through with greater ease and grace
Claiming Your Power
Nov 7 + 21
What does the masculine and feminine look like when the toxic patterns of control and manipulation are released? This month we are going all-in on healing our masculine and feminine relationships within ourselves and with our partners.
Get ready to:
- Learn from your fellow brothers and sisters as John holds mens circle and Mandy holds women's circle
- Move through the powerful practice of forgiveness
- Cultivate greater empathy for yourself and your partner
- Learn valuable tools for moving forward into more loving and vulnerable territory
Your Sacred Bond
Dec 5 + 19
True sacred union is the ability to see the divine in the eyes of our other. But, in order to get here, we must first see it within ourselves. Ironically, we cannot look into our own eyes, but have the opportunity to see ourselves mirrored back at us. This reflection is found only in the eyes of our partner.
In this final month, we will be moving through the most powerful experiences yet. Prepare your heart to:
- Co-write divorce papers with your partner and de-commit from previous agreements that have become burdens in your relationship.
- Explore the potentiality of what could be possible if the two of you were to meet NOW
- Write and take new, sacred vows that reflect the highest vision for your union
We Begin October 11
Both partners are expected to attend together (even if tuning in online from different locations).
October 11 + 24, November 7 + 21, December 5 + 19th. All sessions are hosted via Zoom from 7-9pm MST
What to Expect in Group Mentorship
- Sessions will start with a teaching on the core lesson for that month,
- Followed by group coaching and
- Hands-on experience that will support your integration.
This is a safe place where everyone is working on their own self-love journeys. We ask that all couples enter into this experience with an open mind and a willingness to be vulnerable with not only the two of us as your guides, but with the rest of the group as your fellow space-holders.
We can’t wait to connect and grow with you!
Sacred Union is a vow, a promise that somehow every new day you will choose to love more than yesterday. Sacred is a different thing. It's not a diamond ring. It's knowing that two whole people coming together makes a whole lot more sense than two halves making a whole. It's finding a polar soul. It's making the relationship the goal, knowing that it's the bowl that fills each cup. It's a choice. It's a practice. It's what every relationship could be if you recognized that there isn't such thing as separation anyway.
~ Aubrey Marcus
Is This Mentorship Program Right for You?
This program is for couples and it is important that both partners attend each session together. We focus heavily on masculine and feminine energy in this program but that does not imply that this program is only for opposite-sex couples, nor does it imply that you must be in a committed relationship together.
Rather, we are accepting couples who are committed to healing deep relationship wounds and who have a desire to find a loving and compassionate connection between each other.
We'll help you tune out the world around you and break down your walls. Once you've gotten to know and love who you are on the inside, we'll teach you how to nurture and protect that person as you gain intimacy in your core relationship.
REGISTER FOR OCTOBER 2022
Communion is a 3-month high-level mentorship program and the cost per couple is $1500/CAD. Payment can be made in full or equalized over 3 months at $500/month. This small group mentorship is limited to 15 couples.
*Due to the nature of this program and the limited availability, we do not refund program fees and ask all participants for a full commitment upon acceptance.